Class Details 課程詳情
Nov 9 & Nov 30
1:30 pm – 4:30 pm PDT
Language 語言 :
English & 粵語
Ms. Tam 譚姑娘
Please be on time. The class will close after 10 minutes and you will not be able to join. When you see “The meeting has been locked by host”, it means it’s too late to join the class.
透過一小時的課程, 令學員逹到健身修心養性, 從而令心靈得到安定。
Qigong is an ancient Chinese exercise and healing technique that involves soft flowing body weight movements along with, controlled breathing. Qigong involves the healing of body, mind and spirit. The movements are performed to increase the blood flow and oxygen throughout the body facilitating the release of tension in the muscles, joints and connective tissues. Qigong increases your awareness of your ability to react and respond to an external stimulus such as trips, falls, and loss of balance.
Once you register to this class (Jul 23 or Jul 30), you are automatically registered this 2-week course.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM CLASS:
Please keep the following safety procedures and tech recommendations in mind before and during the class:
- Have a clear and safe space to move in, and have water nearby.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Name or identify your device, computer or iPad, under settings with your full name so that we can let you into class.
- Mute your mic when not speaking.
- Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like.
If you don’t have the Zoom application on your smartphone or computer, please go to see the installation instructions.
If you would like to learn about how to use Zoom, please see the Zoom Quick Guide.