Every Tuesday, from July 14 to September 15
10:00 am – 11:00 am PDT
If you join the class after 10:05, you may have to wait in the “waiting room” until we take a break to get admitted to the class.
BASIC BEGINNER CLASS is a very basic beginner class, starting from “the ground up.” Basic steps and routines will be taught that will lead the students to learn routines in simple beginner dances to the beat of rock & roll, country, pop, and other styles of music.
10-Week Course, Every Tuesday, 10:00am – 11:00am
- Jul 14
- Jul 21
- Jul 28
- Aug 4
- Aug 11
- Aug 18
- Aug 25
- Sep 1
- Sep 8
- Sep 15
Once you register to this class (Jul 14 or Sep 15), you are automatically registered this 10-week course.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM CLASS:
Please keep the following safety procedures and tech recommendations in mind before and during the class:
- Have a clear and safe space to move in, and have water nearby.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Name or identify your device, computer or iPad, under settings with your full name so that we can let you into class.
- Mute your mic when not speaking.
- Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like.
If you don’t have the Zoom application on your smartphone or computer, please go to see the installation instructions.
If you would like to learn about how to use Zoom, please see the Zoom Quick Guide.