Oct 5 to Oct 26
9:30 am – 10:30 am PDT
If you join the class after 9:35, you may have to wait in the “waiting room” until we take a break to get admitted to the class.
BASIC BEGINNER CLASS is a very basic beginner class, starting from “the ground up.” Basic steps and routines will be taught that will lead the students to learn routines in simple beginner dances to the beat of rock & roll, country, pop, and other styles of music.
- Every Tuesday from Aug 31 through Sep 14
Once you register to one class, you are automatically registered all classes of this course. The class will be used same Meeting ID and Password.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM CLASS:
Please keep the following safety procedures and tech recommendations in mind before and during the class:
- Have a clear and safe space to move in, and have water nearby.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Name or identify your device, computer or iPad, under settings with your full name so that we can let you into class.
- Mute your mic when not speaking.
- Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like.
If you don’t have the Zoom application on your smartphone or computer, please go to see the installation instructions