June 22 & June 29
9:00 am – 10:00 am PDT
Linda Lau, RD, MPH
Please be on time. The class will close after 10 minutes and you will not be able to join. When you see “The meeting has been locked by host”, it means it’s too late to join the class.
Learn about the benefits of exercise and recommendations for older adults. Demonstrations & participation in various exercises for older adults. Participants should dress comfortably to participate in virtual class.
2 Weeks Course, Every Monday
- June 22, 9:00 am – 10:00 am PDT
- June 29, 9:00 am – 10:00 am PDT
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM CLASS:
Please keep the following safety procedures and tech recommendations in mind before and during the class:
- Have a clear and safe space to move in, and have water nearby.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Name or identify your device, computer or iPad, under settings with your full name so that we can let you into class.
- Mute your mic when not speaking.
- Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like.
If you don’t have the Zoom application on your smartphone or computer, please go to see the installation instructions
If you would like to learn about how to use Zoom, please see the Zoom Quick Guide