Every Thursday, from July 16 to September 17
10:00 am – 11:00 am PDT
Language 語言 :
English & 國語
If you join the class after 10:05, you may have to wait in the “waiting room” until we take a break to get admitted to the class.
IMPROVER & INTERMEDIATE CLASS is for dancers who have 6+ months basic beginner experience who would like to sharpen their minds, enhance their dancing style, and learn more intricate dance patterns. We will be teaching the Ranked World line dances, i.e. Rhumba, Cha Cha, Mambo, Night Club Two Step, Tango, Fox Trot, Swing, Waltz… etc..
Class Schedule 上課時間表
10-Week Course, Every Thursday, 10:00am – 11:00am
- Jul 16
- Jul 23
- Jul 30
- Aug 6
- Aug 13
- Aug 20
- Aug 27
- Sep 3
- Sep 10
- Sep 17
Once you register to this class (Jul 16 or Sep 17), you are automatically registered this 10-week course.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM CLASS:
Please keep the following safety procedures and tech recommendations in mind before and during the class:
- Have a clear and safe space to move in, and have water nearby.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Name or identify your device, computer or iPad, under settings with your full name so that we can let you into class.
- Mute your mic when not speaking.
- Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like.
If you don’t have the Zoom application on your smartphone or computer, please go to see the installation instructions.
If you would like to learn about how to use Zoom, please see the Zoom Quick Guide.