June 18, June 25, July 2
10:00 am – 11:00 am PDT
Language 語言 :
English & 國語
If you join the class after 10:05, you may have to wait in the “waiting room” until we take a break to get admitted to the class.
IMPROVER & INTERMEDIATE CLASS is for dancers who have 6+ months basic beginner experience who would like to sharpen their minds, enhance their dancing style, and learn more intricate dance patterns. We will be teaching the Ranked World line dances, i.e. Rhumba, Cha Cha, Mambo, Night Club Two Step, Tango, Fox Trot, Swing, Waltz… etc..
Once you register to this class, you automatically register this 3 weeks course.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM CLASS:
Please keep the following safety procedures and tech recommendations in mind before and during the class:
- Have a clear and safe space to move in, and have water nearby.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Name or identify your device, computer or iPad, under settings with your full name so that we can let you into class.
- Mute your mic when not speaking.
- Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like.
If you don’t have the Zoom application on your smartphone or computer, please go to see the installation instructions