December 8 to December 29
11:30 am – 12:30 pm PDT
Please be on time. The class will close after 10 minutes and you will not be able to join. When you see “The meeting has been locked by host”, it means it’s too late to join the class.
Slow movements of the hands and legs. Exercises with feet and shoulder width apart, keep chest up and bending knees slightly. Lifting arms diagonally across body at times will bring them down to opposite side of the body. Ways to maintain proper posture chest up and spine straight.
- Dec 8 | Tuesday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm PDT
- Dec 15 | Tuesday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm PDT
- Dec 22 | Tuesday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm PDT
- Dec 29 | Tuesday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm PDT
Once you register to this class, you are automatically registered all classes of this course. After registration, you will receive an email from Ronald, the manager of Community Services shortly. Please use the Zoom Meeting Link, or Meeting ID and Password located on the bottom of the email to attend the class.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM CLASS:
Please keep the following safety procedures and tech recommendations in mind before and during the class:
- Have a clear and safe space to move in, and have water nearby.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Name or identify your device, computer or iPad, under settings with your full name so that we can let you into class.
- Mute your mic when not speaking.
- Share your camera so the instructor knows how you’re doing (you can turn off your camera if you’d like.
If you don’t have the Zoom application on your smartphone or computer, please go to see the installation instructions.
If you would like to learn about how to use Zoom, please see the Zoom Quick Guide.